3.11.08

日本全国町おこし / Japan Cycle Crossing

Why not introduce you my second blog which officially terminated last year.







This blog was for the 49day bicycle trip of the full length of Japan with my mate, Sanbo. You can see the days I spent during the trip with photos.





Travelling is something I can't live without it. Particularly on bike, it makes me feel high!

What I really like about travelling is probably that I can forget about the complicated realities, once a trip is kicked off, my main concern of a day would be very simple: what to eat, where to sleep, and how much I can go today. That's it. I am no longer need to be anxious about exams, annoying studies, works, and all administrative stuff. It sounds like escaping from the real world but It does make me feel much alive and encountering incredibly beautiful sceneries and landscapes take my breath away and different people with divers background give me many fantastic ideas of life and possibilities.

At the northern top point of Japan, Cape Soya

I hope you enjoy reading the blog and I certainly enjoy sharing my experience.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

今日読売新聞の取材だ~
今更だ~
sabaaiな感じをブリブリ喋ってやろうと思います、うん。

Yohei said...

Sanbo
Majide! Zenkokuban? Kijininattara scan shite okutte!

Anonymous said...

I could have gone take an interview as the fake yohei .why didn't goria ask me ..

Yohei said...

Monkey Shingo
You need a bike to be qualified as a member of Sabaai.So ask gorira for a bike.

Anyway, congraduations on getting a job! Now you can come to Australia!